Practice Support services provides high quality services and support to general practices and their communities by enhancing their capacity and capability to deliver improved clinical and business outcomes.
The Practice Support team will be able to assist your practice in the following ways:
- Operational support incl. accreditation, HR resources, OH&S, infection control, sterilisation.
- Business Development support incl. information about Medicare items, PIPs, online claiming, recall/reminder systems.
- Information Management advice and support incl. practice software, data extraction tools, clinical messaging and new technology.
- Patient Care advice and support incl. health assessments, CDM, HMR, NPS.
- Practice Staff Development incl. education workshops, regional dinners, networking meetings, site visits, and newsletters.
- Program funded projects – provide support, advice, education and resources to practices on projects that impact on their operations.